Thursday morning top stories: Police missed chance to stop Uvalde school shooter
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - On Daybreak Today,
Police missed chance to stop Uvalde school shooter
- A new report says law enforcement missed three chances to save the victims in the shooting
- The Independent Review found problems with the school’s lockdown, the police response to the shooting and lack of leadership
- Follow the latest on the investigation here: New report details missed chances to stop Uvalde shooting
Highland Park park shooter confesses to attack
- Robert Crimo shared details of the shooting and said he considered shooting up another event in Madison, Wisconsin
- He did not say why he did it
- Read the latest here: Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to resign
- He has been under fire over a series of scandals that led to more than 40 ministers in his government resigning
- Johnson’s Conservative party will choose a new leader to replace him as prime minister
- Read more here: Boris Johnson resigns, remains UK prime minister for now
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.